Monday, October 11, 2010

Root Division Auction 2010















I donated last year to Root Division and am looking forward to the auction again this year. Who can possibly hate on arts education for everyone - children and adults? I can't and I love what they do so I am throwing a little pro bono work their way. Last year it was a short fuzzy frivolous cape, this year a long practical wool cape.
It is perfect for chilly evenings here when the fog rolls in and I have one similar but mine is without handholes (I keep meaning to add them but garments and alterations for me always get put on the back burner). It is unisex and about calf length (unless you are particularly tall or short) and is fully lined. I know a certain unnamed friend (and high bidder from last year) will be very jealous of the eventual owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment